CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 39

IMG_7191 This was such a FUN & FABULOUS week…the whole entire thing.  There was so much to include that I have 2 inserts (front & back) that you can see below.
 
 
Monday ~ Christine & Melanie made mums for their kids while we watched Downton Abbey.  We all helped out a little bit and it’s amazing how great they turned out in such a short amount of time.
 
 
Tuesday ~ Autumn & Liz & Liberty & Jacob & I had a pizza picnic at the park.  It was so much fun and the weather was perfect.  We’re so lucky to have such good & close friends.
 
 
Wednesday ~ For our combined Young Women’s activity tonight we did Project Runway: Toilet Paper Style.  We split the girls into 3 groups and they all had 15 minutes each to create toilet paper outfits in 3 categories.  First was casual wear and then was formal wear and finally wedding.  It was SO MUCH FUN & the girls loved it.
 
 
Thursday ~ I took the day off of work b/c we were driving down to Galveston for our Girl’s Weekend.  But, we didn’t leave until the afternoon so I went and had lunch w/ Autumn Bottom at her school.  I surprised her and it was so awesome.  See the first insert below for more of the pictures from Thursday.
 
 
Friday ~ We had a pampering night tonight.  Melanie gave us facials and Christine did pedicures.  See the insert below for more of the pictures from Friday.
 
 
Saturday ~ We played a game tonight and were laughing so hard our sides started to hurt.  It was hilarious!  You know the drill…see the insert below for more pics from Saturday.
 
 
Sunday ~ I had to use this picture of Mary doing a bell kick as the last pic from our trip b/c it was such a fun & joyful weekend.  It reminds me of the closing picture of one of my favorite movies, Newsies.  See the last insert for more pics from Sunday.
 
 
IMG_7192


IMG_7193


IMG_7194


IMG_7196
Getting to go on this Girl’s Weekend was so much fun that I can’t even put it into words.  It was so good for my soul.  We have been friends for such a long time, but spending 3 1/2 full days together just deepened those bonds.  We shared our souls with each other.  I love these incredible women more than I can say.  We are all struggling w/ different things in our lives, and it’s such a rare and precious thing that we can be our true selves with each other.  It was also wonderful to not worry how Autumn was doing b/c she was in the best of hands w/ Papa & Mimi.
 
 
I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.
 
 
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY Y’ALL!!!

3 comments:

deb duty said...

What a fun week! Looks great and I love the postcard you included!

packmom said...

Looks like such a great week. You ladies sure know how to have some fun!

Craftcherry said...

Looks like you had an amazing weekend. I LOVE Galveston. We've gone there on our family vacation 2 years in a row and it really is one of my favorite places. Must have been a wonderful getaway with the girls!