CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 15, 2012

Jeri’s Snazzy New Hairdo

P1080216 Today after work we walked into the house and got a shocking surprise.  Aunt Jeri got her hair cut and colored and she looks SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!  Autumn thought she was Aunt Jill at first, b/c Aunt Jill has a similar hair style.

P1080213 While Mom & Jeri were gone to the hair stylist, Dad went cycling and then came home and spent hours working on the puzzle.  We helped put on the border, which is funny b/c we usually do that first but since the border looked all the same we did it last.  It was a really fun puzzle and the pieces held together well.

P1080224 I was trying to get a picture of Mom & Aunt Jeri standing next together so we could see their cute hairstyles, and this is what I got.  Autumn wiggled her way in there, Mom stuck out her tongue, and Jeri pulled this awesome face.  It was hilarious!

P1080220Dad got called into work, so after our super fancy dinner of chili cheese hot dogs or chili cheese Frito pie, we sat down to watch episode 4 & 5 of Downton Abbey since Mom & Jeri hadn’t seen them yet.  Dad was so nice and fixed Mom & Jeri drinks (diet root beer & a Coke) before he left.  We were all impressed w/ how kind and thoughtful that was of him.  Well, when Jeri got to the bottom of her drink she saw this ice cube that hadn’t melted!  LOL!  Autumn thought it was so funny and wanted me to take a picture of her holding it.

stbr After Downton, Autumn & I came home so I could get her to bed.  I had a reminder on my phone to record a show on PBS called “Standing Bear’s Footsteps.” I went to PBS, but couldn’t find it.  So, I just watched it on my phone.  Autumn is 1/2 Ponca, and it’s about her tribe.  I know that the American Indians were treated horribly, and the Ponca history is no different.  It really is something y’all should watch.  I’ll blog more in depth about it in another post, b/c it deserves a post of its own.

I didn’t go over to Christine’s for our usual Monday night get together, b/c the other ladies all had something going on and I was too tired.  So, I just stayed home and got some stuff done.

No comments: