CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 16, 2012

Phone Was Found Friday

IMG_0309 Today at Autumn’s school they had their Thanksgiving Feast and since I was working, I got the best Papa & Mimi in the world to go take pictures and be there for Autumn.  Aren’t these such cute sweet Squantos?

IMG_0308-001 This is the prettiest Ponca Princess I ever did see.  Papa was holding up her cute Thanksgiving crafts.  They did a little program with songs and everything.

P1080513 On the way home from work today I was SO EXCITED to hear one of the radio stations has started to play Christmas music!  Dad says it’s “against the rules” to listen to Christmas music until the day after Thanksgiving, but I say it’s not against my rules, b/c it puts me in a loving and festive holiday mood, plus I LOVE it!  Bring on the Christmas music.

P1080516 I was SHOCKED & THRILLED to find gas for $2.89/gallon, and this wasn’t even at Costco.  You’d better believe I stopped and filled up my tank.

P1080518-001 Since my phone was lost last night, I called the theater first thing when they opened this morning to see if anyone had turned it in.  They hadn’t, and my heart sank.  But, just a few weeks ago I had done an update on my phone and put the “Find My iPhone” app on there.  So, I went into iCloud and activated the lost mode to see if it could track where my phone was.  It said my phone was offline, so I couldn’t see where it was.  However, around 4:00 today I got an email saying the phone had been turned on and where it was located!!!

I looked up the address online and it was in a SHADY part of town in a little community about 30 minutes away.  I was all ready to go driving over to the address after work and demand they give me back my phone, but figured that was not a safe way to approach it.  So, I called the police in that city to see what recourse I had.  They said I had to file a police report w/ the city where it was stolen, so I called and did that.  Then right when I was about to call and say I had the report and let’s go get the bad guys, I got a phone call from Mom saying the person that had my phone dropped it off at the theater when they came into work just now!  WOO HOO!!!!!!  I called the police station back and told them it had been turned in.  I stopped and got it from the theater on my way home from work.  I am SO THANKFUL that I had the “Find My iPhone” app on there!

P1080522Today at lunch I went to a nearby bookstore and laminated all these cute things for Mom.  I ended up with 25 feet of lamination!!!  I had Nick lay down next to it so you could get a perspective on just how long this sheet was.  It was comical for me to walk through the store up to the check out register w/ this big huge roll of noisy lamination.  Anyways, Mom & I sat and cut them all out while we watched TV.  We didn’t spend the night b/c I hadn’t slept in my own bed for the past 2 nights.  I am really grateful that my phone was returned.  What a huge relief.

No comments: