CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Drop Off Line

P1080364-001 I wanted to get a picture of something that we do every day.  This is the drop off line for Autumn’s school.  Just a few months ago, I had never done this before b/c there was never a drop off line at Autumn’s daycare.  But this is the one for her elementary school and we’ve been getting to see some pretty sunrises on our wait in the drop off line.

P1080362 Usually when Nick gets off of work I have food for him that Mom sends home from the dinner she made.  But, we didn’t have any left overs tonight.  So, Nick will usually make a Totino’s pizza.  But, he already ate the ones I bought for him earlier this week.  So, after relaxing for a little bit he went to McDonald’s and got some food.  He was kind enough to bring me back $1 hamburger.

P1080363 We watched our usual TV shows that we like to watch at night, like Friends.  I had some left over extra large pumpkin marshmallows, mini Hershey chocolate bars, and graham crackers so I made him a s’more.  Because the marshmallow was extra large, is pooped out the sides of the graham crackers and made a big old mess.  Instead of helping him, I had to grab my camera and get a picture.  LOL!  I enjoy our down time together at the end of the day.

No comments: