CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Gingerbread Train

P1080672 Rosy Posy is making friends w/ some of Autumn’s toys.  She took Barbie for a spin in the car.  I hope she’s a safe and cautious driver.

P1080681 Mom & Nick went to Autumn’s school today to have lunch w/ Autumn and then to help Autumn’s teacher w/ making copies, cutting things out, etc.  After work/school we went over to Mom & Dad’s house and Mom had this cute gingerbread train set up for Autumn to decorate.  Sis. Wright did this same thing w/ her Scouts and made an extra one for Autumn.  She is so incredibly thoughtful.  We had so much fun putting it together!  I’m not a huge fan of gingerbread houses & the like b/c I think they’re a waste of money & candy.  But since this was gifted to us, we enjoyed it to the fullest.

P1080686We left a little earlier than usual tonight b/c we needed to run by the store to get some groceries that I had to get to make fudge for a Christmas party tomorrow night.  Autumn wanted me to take a picture of her running down an aisle w/ her Santa headband on while she held Rosy Posy.  This picture turned out blurry but she didn’t care.  She likes it and wanted me to post it.  I just love her!

No comments: