CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy 12/12/12 at 12:12

P1080659 This morning we found Rosy Posy at the top of the banister looking like she was going to slide down it.  We love having her around and will miss her when she has to stay up at the North Pole after Christmas.

P1080664I had to take a picture of my the calendar & clock on my computer screen today at 12:12 b/c then it was 12/12/12 at 12:12.  I even sent a text to some family & friends to wish them a happy 12/12/12 at 12:12.  This will never happen again in my  lifetime, so I had to document it.

Tonight for our Young Women’s activity it was combined w/ all the Young Men & Young Women.  Sis. Lee put it all together, and I just picked up some Christmas cookies and brought them for dessert.  We did the same idea of Christmas RACK’d (Random Acts of Christmas Kindness) Amazing Race activity from last year.  Sis. Lee put so much work and effort in this to put it together.  We split the kids & leaders up into 4 groups and gave them an envelope of instructions to follow.  The kids & leaders said that had a great time, and that it’s one of the favorite activities of the year.

No comments: