CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hand Made Chocolates From Rufio

P1080655 Rosy Posy got all caught up in a roll of toilet paper overnight.  I’m glad this is about the extent of her shenanigans, b/c I’ve seen some elves that make snow angels in some flour on the counter and that’s not something I would want to clean up.  I’m glad we have a clean & considerate elf.

P1080653Ruifo sends us a box of these home made chocolates each year.  Her dear friend used to make them and when that friend passed away, her daughters took over making the chocolates.  They don’t let people buy them, but since Rufio was “grandfathered” in, they still let her buy some for the family.  The cherry cordials & mints are my 2 favorites.  SO GOOD!  It’s something we look forward to every holiday season.  I also had to get a picture of Rufio’s distinct handwriting on the card she sent.  I just love her so much!

No comments: