CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 21, 2012

It’s NOT The End Of The World As We Know It

mayan This is my favorite Mayan end of the world picture I’ve seen.  It cracks me up!

end of world forecast Image source

This is a good one, too.

P1080740 Rosy Posy wasn’t too worried about the end of the world today.  We found her coloring in one of Autumn’s workbooks.

P1080745-001 I had Autumn write a note to her teacher since today was the last day of our 12 Days of Christmas.  The note for today was to send 12 apples, but I wasn’t about to send 12 real apples.  Instead I sent some adorable apple folders I found on clearance right after school started in the fall.

P1080748 I have been on the hunt for the new washi tape dispenser from We R Memory Keepers.  I found a great deal b/c it included 20 rolls of washi tape.  So, I pre-ordered it online and it was going to ship in January or February.  However, yesterday on Facebook someone posted that they were selling them at Costco for 1/2 the price I paid online!!!  I called around to 3 Costco’s in my area and they didn’t have one.  I finally found one that did, so I drove out there after work even though it was 45 minutes out of my way.  I got there and they had sold out!!! UGH!  But, I got to see this gorgeous  sunset so it wasn’t a total bust.

P1080750Autumn’s school had called to say that while they were laying down in the classroom to watch a movie, she said she was feeling really dizzy and didn’t feel good.  Since she never complains about being sick, they sent her to the nurse’s office.  This was at about 12:30 and I was still at work so Dad was kind enough to go get her for me.  He said she was fine when he got there and she was skipping and dancing out to the car.  Since it’s the last day of school before Christmas break, he didn’t take her back in and just took her home.

Mom had gone and gotten a bunch of big Christmas ornaments to hang between the living room and kitchen b/c she likes how Maggie has some like that at her house.  I think they look so cool and festive hanging there.  I especially like the big pink one b/c it reflects light and has a rainbow on it.  Lexie & Jon came up tonight to spend the holidays here.  YAY!  Let the fun & memories begin.

No comments: