CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 21, 2013

Cute Cat Apron

P1080936There was a lady that was in Mom & Dad’s ward that passed away last week.  She was in her early 40’s, had just found out she had liver cancer 2 weeks ago, went in for surgery, it went great, and then the next day she bled out!  She has 5 kids from 16 years old down to an 18 month old!  The funeral was today and Mom & Dad went to it.  My heart just breaks for her family and kids.  I can’t imagine what they are going through.  It just puts things into perspective about how important the eternal things are.

Anyways, Mom is so talented and whipped up this adorable cat apron for Lori today.  Isn’t this so cute?  Tonight I went over to Christine’s to watch The Bachelor.  I haven’t been since before Christmas, b/c we took a break for the holidays and then I missed the last 2 weeks.  I cheated and read a spoiler alert online as to who Shawn proposes to, and it’s kind of fun to watch it while knowing what’s ultimately going to happen.  It makes all the drama that much funnier.  Anyways, it was so good to see the girls again and catch up w/ them and what’s going on in their lives.  I love them so much and am thankful for such great girl friends.  I told them I’m already ready for another Girl’s Weekend Getaway!

No comments: