CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 14, 2013

Fancy Nancy

P1080901Every night Autumn comes home w/ easy readers to help her practice.  After she reads one of two of those books (w/ a little help when needed from me), I read her one of the library books she brings home.  The past few weeks she’s brought home different types of Fancy Nancy books.  They’re cute books, and I would love to get her some but they’re like $18-20 each!  Looks like we’ll just be borrowing them from the library!

Autumn’s report card for last quarter came, and she got mostly 3’s (with 4 being the highest grade), and 3’s are good.  She got one “2” on “Phonological awareness” under reading, which means I need to do better about reading w/ her lots and lots.  She got one “4”, which is the highest mark.  I was the most proud of that one, b/c it was for “puts forth best effort.”  I always tell her the 2 rules for school are that 1) you try your best & 2) you are nice to everyone.  I’m so glad that she’s trying her best.

No comments: