CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mommy/Daughter Date At McDonald’s

P1080863 I had a coupon for a free Happy Meal that expires tomorrow, so Autumn & I went to McDonald’s for dinner.  I purposely sat where she couldn’t see the TV so that she would talk to me.  I tell her we’re out on a fancy Mother/Daughter date and that I want her to talk to me.  Most of the time she just wants to scarf down her food and go play.  Tonight she wanted to play on the computer screen.  Of course she went straight to a coloring one b/c she’s such an artist.

P1080866We found this fun game w/ snowmen, and we took turns.  She would play a round and then I would play a round.  It wasn’t the amazing conversation & bonding time I had planned in my mind, but if it creates a memory then it’s a step in the right direction.  I love watching her concentrate.  It’s like I can see the little wheels just whirring away in her head.  I love her to pieces!

No comments: