CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 28, 2013

No More Bare Cupboard Mother Hubbard

P1080977 Today at work my boss bought a bunch of snacks to restock our cabinets.  He’ll do that every once in a while, and it’s always such a nice and appreciated gesture.  It’s funny what a few snacks will do for morale around the office.  I like getting to organize it all in the cupboard.  This site makes us all so happy.

Tonight after dinner when Autumn & I got home, she said that she wanted me to go lay down w/ her so she could go to sleep.  Usually I don’t do that, but I wasn’t in the mood to hear her whine.  So, I went and laid down w/ her at 08:00 for just a minute.  The next thing I know, I woke up at 3:00 am!  I must have been more tired than I knew!  I’m sad I missed going over to Christine’s to watch the Bachelor and chat w/ the girls.  But my body must have needed the sleep more!

No comments: