CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2013

“Ordinary” Life

P1080875 I wish Autumn knew how incredibly lucky/blessed/spoiled she is.  Usually Papa brings doughnuts on Fridays but he brought them today instead.  And he doesn’t just bring regular doughnuts, he brings doughnuts from the best shop in town and he brings Autumn her favorite one…pink frosting and sprinkles.  He also brings me my favorite which is an old fashioned one.

P1080878 When I got to work today, I noticed this big old “X” in the sky as I walked into the building.  I hoped it wasn’t an ominous sign as to how the day was going to go.  I think it was just from 2 planes crossing in the sky.

stands still Luckily the day went great and since we’re busier than ever, so I have a lot to do.  I’m definitely earning the raise I got.  I like having a busy day b/c it helps the day to go by faster.  It was just a usual day, but like this saying says, “Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life.”  I don’t take it for granted at all b/c that means that my family and I are happy and healthy and life is good.  I am truly grateful for the “ordinary” things, which really aren’t that ordinary when I think about it!

No comments: