CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2013

Paint Fumes, Wonton Salad & A Puzzle

P1080968 I’ve loved walking into work every day this week b/c some workers have been out in the warehouse painting this cabinet, and it smells like paint fumes.  I’m weird…I know.  This is going to be a cabinet for a guy to display candy in, at the theater (in his house)!  They still need to add the glass and lights, and it will be well over $5,000 when all is said and done!  I can’t even imagine having that much money to spend on a cabinet.

P1080969 Anyways, for dinner tonight Mom made Wonton Salad b/c Aunt Sandy wanted to know how to make it.  We just served ourselves in little glass bowls instead of making a big bowl of it b/c we ate at different times and didn’t want the crispy squares to get soggy from the dressing.  It’s one of my favorite salads!

P1080971I spent the whole evening working on this fun puzzle that Mom got.  It was only 550 pieces and was really fun to put together.  I told Mom when I’m old and in a nursing home that she can bring me puzzles like this to keep my mind active.  LOL!  Autumn & I ended up spending the night at Mom & Dad’s so I could finish the puzzle.  I was finishing when Dad got home from work around 11:30.  He helped me put in the last 30 pieces or so.  I love puzzles!

No comments: