CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tingling Lotion

P1080820Not much to record for today.  It was a normal day at work, normal evening at Mom & Dad’s and normal night at home.  As much as I LOVE the holidays and having time off of work and getting to spend more time w/ family and friends, there’s something to be said for having a routine.  I like having a schedule of when to get up, where we need to be, work I need to get done, etc.  It gives me a sense of purpose and accomplishment.  It’s good to have a balance of structure and also relaxation. 

Lexie gave Mom & I each our own bottle of this lotion for Christmas.  I tried it for the first time tonight on my feet, and I LOVE it!  It smells clean and fresh, and it also tingles!  I guess that’s part of the “energizing” it advertises on the bottle.  This is something I’ll use a lot in the winter to keep my feet and legs nice and moisturized.

1 comment:

LEXIE GUYMON said...

I'm so glad you like that lotion but next time I come up remind me to give you your foot massage! Sorry I forgot at Christmas time! LOVE YA!!!