CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Full Of Integrity

P1090041 Today when I got to work this cute little bird was marking his territory and letting me know that he had this spot reserved.  LOL.

IMG_0668 Bobbie and I wanted to get out of the office today b/c it’s been so crazy busy and we needed a break.  We both had a hankerin’ for the tacos at Tin Star, so we went there for lunch.  When I was walking to find a seat, someone said, “Hi, Lisa!”  I turned around and there was my bishop from church!  It made me thankful that I wasn’t doing anything that I would be ashamed of, or embarrassed to have him see me doing.  It was a good reminder to always be living w/ integrity b/c you never know who’s watching or who you might run into.

Tonight for Young Women’s we had all the girls bring one of their favorite foods and the recipe to go with it.  Then we made copies of the recipes and that way everyone had some new and good recipes to try.  I took my favorite fruit salad that only takes 2 ingredients.  It was a fun evening, b/c we just ate the yummy food and then sat around and talked.

No comments: