CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Trash Diggin’ & Taco In A Bag

P1090077 When we got to Papa & Mimi’s house tonight, Autumn went to throw some trash away, but had her bracelets in her hand and also threw them away on accident.  So, I tipped the trash can down so she could get them out.  Luckily it wasn’t very full.  I told her to be really careful and not touch the sides of the garbage can b/c it’s nasty as you can see.

P1090078Tonight for dinner we had “taco in a bag” or “walking tacos.”  It’s a bag of small Fritos crushed up and then you put in meat, cheese, lettuce, and whatever else you want on your taco.  You just eat it out of the bag, and it’s lots of fun.  We’re trying it out, b/c that’s what’s on the menu for the Scout Blue & Gold Banquet.  It was messier than we thought, but was a lot of fun.

IMG_0698I listened to more of those parenting CD’s on the way to and from work, and was able to use some of the principles tonight and it worked great!  It’s so nice to feel empowered in my parenting.  Once I got Autumn to bed, I had a hankerin’, so I made a half batch of Steve’s Out Of This World cookies and they hit the spot.

No comments: