CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 25, 2013

Bowling Babes

P1090423 This morning my alarm went off at 6:30 like usual, and I must have been so tired that I turned it off instead of hitting snooze, b/c when I woke up it was 7:32!!! We are usually leaving the house at 7:40.  So, we ran around like crazy ladies to get out the door.  I realized we weren’t going to make it to school on time, so I took a proverbial chill pill and just said we were going to be late for the first time this year…it happens.  Making that small choice not to stress out helped to set a much better tone for the rest of the day.  

P1090425 After work Autumn & I went to McDonald’s to use a coupon I had for a free Happy Meal, and I needed to use their internet to order pics.  After we ate, we ran over to WalMart to pick up the pictures…they are so fast!  There was this gorgeous flower display set up near the front of the store and the flowers were so beautiful and smelled so good!  I LOVE SPRING!

IMG_9008 We rushed home and got there just in time for Kylie to come over and babysit Autumn while I went out with the gals.  Autumn has been looking forward to having Kylie come over for days!  She was beside herself w/ happiness.

IMG_9011 We went to a local bowling alley to celebrate Mary & Karri’s birthdays, which are this month.  Mary did all of her bowling “granny style” and it was so funny to watch, b/c after she’d throw the ball down the lane she’d go into this squatting position.

IMG_9012 For dinner we got a sampling of all different kinds of food like nachos, fries, sliders, etc.  My favorite food was the fried pickles, which I had never tried before.  I wasn’t too sure about how they would taste but they were DELICIOUS!

IMG_9016 It was so nice to just sit and visit while we ate.  We haven’t seen each other since the Bachelor ended, so we had a lot to catch up on.  After that, we finished our 2nd game of bowling and things got crazy.  When Karri went to bowl, Mary came running up behind her and slid through her legs.  We were all laughing so hard and having so much fun that other people in the bowling alley kept looking at us and must have thought we were all drunk.  Nope, just high on life!

IMG_9023We made up silly names for the bowling screen: Bird Legs, Lola, Deckinator, Hula Girl, Long Lashes

I love these ladies SO MUCH and can’t even put into words  how much they mean to me.  We had such a blast and we decided that we have to get together at least once a month.

No comments: