CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Snazzy Sunday Dress

P1090414 I got up early this morning and went over to Mom & Dad’s in my pajamas so I could be there when Autumn woke up.  I missed seeing my little bug all day yesterday!  Anyways, Mimi had gone to our favorite kid’s consignment store and found a GORGEOUS gold & cream colored dress.  Autumn wanted to wear it today, so I had her go stand by this pretty purple tree.  You can’t see the dress very well, but I liked this back shot of the cute bow in her long hair.

P1090416 She insisted on wearing some new shoes that Mimi also got her at the consignment store, even if they are 2 sizes too big.  She’s a little fashionista & KNOWS what she wants to wear.

Church today was incredibly good and then after church we had a Laurel’s class presidency meeting.  After that, Autumn & I went home and changed, went and ate lunch at Papa & Mimi’s, and then went visiting teaching at 6:30.  The rest of the evening was spent having a pizza picnic party on the living room floor and watching Once Upon A Time.

P1090421I got Autumn to bed and as soon as the clock struck 11:00 pm CST, I flipped over to HSN to see Project Life.  I’ve been so excited about this for weeks and weeks, and tonight was finally the night.  WOOT WOOT!  I was shocked at how many were sold (over 1,000) before the show even started!  It was totally worth staying up late for!

No comments: