CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 29, 2013

Nachos At The Hockey Game

IMG_9034 Tonight Autumn & I went to a hockey game after we went over to Mom & Dad’s to let Emma out.  Mom & Dad are gone to Dallas b/c Dad’s in the Book of Mormon Pageant today & tomorrow.  After we ate dinner, we went to a hockey game b/c her daycare had free tickets.  They did this fun game between periods where they put someone on an innertube in this huge slingshot and sent them gliding down the rink where they had to try and knock over as many inflatable bowling pins as they could.  It looked like so much fun!

IMG_9036 I love my little Autumn girl, and for some reason she was so shy tonight and wanted to sit on my lap and snuggle.  She never snuggles anymore, so I was lovin’ it!  And yes, I am wearing 2 different colored earrings to be festive & support the team.

IMG_9037The fact that Autumn has nachos is a big deal.  She worked all week to earn points for a treat at the hockey game.  She chose nachos and a drink, and I was more than happy to shell out the overpriced $7 for it b/c she had worked so hard to earn it.  She’s really growing up fast and becoming a responsible 6 year old.  It was a good game and we had a lot of fun together.

No comments: