CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Signs That Spring Is Starting

P1090267 I got up early this morning and was at church by 8:50 for a JustServe meeting.  Come to find out, I had read the email wrong and it had been rescheduled.  So, I came home and got Autumn ready for church.  Church was really good today and I was going to get up and bare my testimony, but I didn’t b/c I couldn’t get out of my row.  I’ll have to try again next month.  After church, we went over to Mom & Dad’s house for dinner.  I am SO HAPPY that Spring is beginning to show itself.  This pink magnolia tree in Mom & Dad’s front yard is starting to bloom and is so pretty.

P1090268A few branches on Mr. Jim’s tree are starting to show their white blossoms.  I’m sure I’ll say this at least 30 more times, but Spring is my favorite season by far.  We spent the rest of the day watching Mama Mia (yes, we’re obsessed w/ that movie), wrestling, dancing, and relaxing.  It was nice to not have anywhere to be tonight so we could just spend time together.

No comments: