CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 4, 2013

You’ve Been “Pinched”

P1090260 My day started at 5:00 am today, which is way earlier than normal.  I took Mom & Dad to the airport for their annual trip to Utah to visit family and for Dad to go skiing w/ some of his brothers.  This was the beautiful sunrise I saw on my drive back home.  I hurried and got Autumn up and ready for the day and she made it to school just in time.

IMG_0737 Tonight we finally had Ben’s family over to eat.  We just did Little Caesar’s pizza and Debbie brought some veggies so we could make it semi-healthy.  Today on my lunch break I went to WalMart and got this key lime cookie mix and key lime frosting.

IMG_8692 After we ate dinner and let the kids play for a while, we had them come back down to frost and decorate the cookies once the cookies had cooled off.  Don’t worry…we made the kids get clean knives after they had licked the frost off of theirs.

IMG_8695 We made up these cute little treat plates and put some Rolos for the leprechaun gold.  It was getting too late to run around and “pinch” (doorbell ditch) people, so we just sent 2 plates home w/ Ben’s family so they could go “pinch” whoever they wanted tomorrow.  I got the cute free printable from HERE.

P1090265Autumn really wanted to run our treats around and it was only 7:45, so I told her she could pick someone and I would pick someone.  She wanted to “pinch” Kylie, so we went to her house first.  I told Autumn to run around to the left side of the house, but after I rang the doorbell and started running, she went to the opposite side.  I heard their door open and close, and then all of a sudden Autumn yelled out, “MAMA!!!!!  WHERE ARE YOU???”  She thought I had left her.  I whispered to her to come over to my side of the house.  As soon as she got to my side of the house, Kylie & Kenzie came running out to see who it was that had left the treats.  LOL!!! So much for being stealth.  I was laughing so hard.

Karri came outside to see what was going on and we got a good laugh out of it.  We took Kylie & Kenzie w/ us to the next treat drop and we had a blast.  There’s just something so fun about sneaking around in the dark and anonymously leaving fun treats for friends.

Even though I was tired from having gotten up so early this morning, I went over to Christine’s anyways to watch The Bachelor b/c it was the Women Tell All episode.  I really hope that Des is the next Bachelorette.  I think she looks like Katie Holmes.  We fast forwarded through all of the “review” stuff they show, so we went through the 2 hours pretty fast and were done by 11:30.  That’s the best way to watch it!

No comments: