CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Puppet Play With Papa

P1090646 Autumn has been having a lot of fun playing w/ these puppets from when I was a kid that we got in Germany.

P1090647 She put them all in cups and lined them up on the coffee table.

P1090649When Papa came in from outside, she asked him if he wanted to play puppets w/ her.  He got a monkey one and sat down on the couch w/ her.  He’s such a good Papa!  It was so funny to listen to what they were saying to each other.  Mom & I were sitting and laughing at their conversation.

I had to leave and go to a Single Adult meeting, so Mom brought Autumn home and put her to bed for me.  After my meeting, I ran by the $1 Store to get some gifts for Autumn to take to a birthday party tomorrow.  Plus, they have a bunch of luau stuff, so I got some things for a Single Adult dance we’re in charge of in July and we’re doing a luau theme.  Y’all know how I love my Hawaiian/Polynesian stuff!

No comments: