CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bath & Body Works, Blogging & Brownies

P1090740 Today’s teacher appreciation gift were some pop rocks & goobers.  I love Autumn’s cute Kindergarten handwriting.  Yay for Project Life cards w/ a little washi tape added to the top.  So easy & it looks great.

P1090742This picture represents how full my afternoon/evening were.  I got an email that Bath & Body Works was having a sale on their wallflower refills.  A box of 2 were on sale for $5.  Plus, I had a $10 off of $30 coupon.  So, I went on my lunch break and got some for a steal of a deal.

Then tonight after work/school, Autumn & I got a Subway sandwich and came home and shared it for dinner.  We loaded up a bunch of stuff into an empty laundry basket and went over to the church.  Last month Liz had asked me if I would teach a class about blogging for her ward’s Relief Society enrichment activity.  I talked about different ways of memory keeping and how I print my blog off into a book.  I’m no expert by any means, but I LOVE getting to talk about, and share things I’m passionate about.

It went really well (I think) and Autumn had fun watching Soul Surfer in the nursery w/ the other kids that were there.  After we were done at 8:30, we rushed home and I put her to bed and then got to work on making 3 batches of brownies for Senior Night tomorrow at Young Women’s.  I had on PS I Love You while I waited for each batch to finish baking.

No comments: