CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Things

IMG_9407It was SO COLD this morning, but at least we don’t have snow like Utah & Colorado folks had to deal with.  I was so happy to see that the pretty red flowers in our front yard that Nick transplanted last year lasted through the cold.
miciThis picture makes me SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY!  I bought a bunch of bows for Klavdija’s little girl, Tiara, and sent them to her in Slovenija.  They finally got them, and took this picture of Tiara & Mici wearing 2 of the bows.  I have such a deep love for Klavdija & her family.  I’m eternally thankful that Heavenly Father sent me to Slovenija and that we get to be a part of each other’s life histories.  FUL RADA VAS IMAM!!!
IMG_0835 Mom is so AWESOME and took this picture of the news tonight for me (I can’t pause live TV at my house) and sent it to me to record in my Project Life.  It makes me happy that she thought to do that for me.  It’s also “cool” that we broke a record!  BA HA HA!  I got Autumn to bed and spent the rest of the night watching the Downton Abbey Season 2 finale.  It just does something to my heart and soul as soon as I hear the opening notes of the theme music.  What a great way to end a great Friday!

No comments: