CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Polka Dot Pinwheels

P1090753 Today for the teacher appreciation gift, we took a box of Nerds and wrapped them up in this “fun” dip candy powder.  I just secured it w/ a few pieces of washi tape.

IMG_0857 Today on the way home from work I ran in Hobby Lobby to see if they had stocked Project Life yet.  No such luck.  As I was walking past this aisle, I saw these huge pinwheels and I LOVE polka dots, so they really caught my eye.  I wanted to buy one, but they were $11.99, so I just settled on a picture of them instead.

IMG_0859Autumn & I went over to Mom & Dad’s house to let Emma out and make ourselves some dinner.  We had breakfast for dinner and it was so good.  She read me a few of her reading practice books, we watched a few TV shows, and then went to the $1 Store to get a few things.  She was playing a game on my phone and thought this display of fake flowers were so pretty that she snapped a pic.  We came home, I put her to bed, and ended up watching Eat, Pray, Love.  I’m so glad that Mom & Dad got home from California safely tonight!

No comments: