CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 17, 2013

White Dresses Made From Cupcakes

IMG_0912 Mom texted this picture to a bunch of us.  So creepy!

IMG_0914 Here’s a close up of it!  I texted back to Mom asking how dad could stand having that crawl on him.  Well, when I got home tonight it was sitting on the counter!  Dad said he found it dead outside.  Such a trickster, but I wouldn’t dare hold it…dead or alive.

P1090803 Mom had spent all day working on these 2 cupcake dresses for a baptism of 2 little girls.  They were SO PRETTY and looked great up close and in person.  She’s so stinkin’ talented!

P1090807 She also did her butterfly vegetable tray w/ the dip as the body of the butterfly.

P1090809I love all the pretty swirls on the cupcakes and the edible pearls in the middle of each swirl.  She had to use white food coloring & white vanilla (I didn’t even know there were such things) to keep the cream cheese frosting really white.  The baptism was really nice and everyone oohed and aahed about how great the refreshment table looked.  When we left, Mom & Autumn & I were all hungry, so we stopped and grabbed a bite to it.  I didn’t realize it was already 9:30 by this point, so Autumn & I just spent the night.  I put her to bed and then edited pics and blogged while Mom & I talked and caught up on our recorded shows from earlier in the week.

No comments: