CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Chillaxin’ In The Grocery Cart

P1100068Yesterday on the way to swim lessons, I noticed a huge field that was full of these little red & yellow happy flowers.  I had to stop on the way home today to get a picture.  I thought of bringing Autumn here for a photo shoot, but the chiggers this year are horrible, so we won’t be doing that.

IMG_1046 After we dropped Andrew off at Mom & Dad’s house, we ran to WalMart to get a few groceries b/c we were out of basics like milk.  These patriotic flowers caught my eye as soon as we walked into the store.  How cool are these?  I’ve never seen anything like it!

IMG_1049 They also had a bin full of pillows on sale for just $3 each, and mine and Autumn’s are old, so we each grabbed one.  Autumn had to sit in the cart b/c the flip flops she brought kept falling off and we were in a rush.  She set herself up in the cart on the pillows and just had me pile the groceries around her!  When we went to check out, I joked w/ the cashier that I couldn’t find a price sticker on this lump of potatoes.  Autumn thought it was so funny and just laughed and laughed.

It’s crazy to see how big she is how, b/c it feels like just a few years ago that she was too small to even sit up in the seat by herself.  Now look at her!  We both looked like scuzz-wah-wooze b/c we were in our grubby clothes.  But, we didn’t care and had so much fun rushing around the store and being crazy and silly.  I love my little Autumn bug!

No comments: