CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Youth Swim Party

P1100083 Tonight the Laurels were in charge of the YW/YM combined activity.  We had everyone over to Mom & Dad’s house to swim.  Dad went to SO MUCH WORK to make it nice like mowing the lawn around the pool, setting up the horseshoe game in the backyard, weed eating, etc.  It was greatly appreciated!  I think everyone had a great time, and we had a lot of fun.

P1100086As we were cleaning up, I put some ice water down one of the girl’s backs.  I went and poured the rest of the ice water in the pool so she couldn’t get me back.  I went in the house to put something away, and when I came out, I found these 2 snails on my phone.  She thought it would freak me out, but I picked one of them up (after I took this pic) and kissed it.  She was so grossed out, so really it backfired!  GOOD TIMES!

No comments: