CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Purple Jammies & Purple Trees

IMG_9619 Mom went to the kids consignment store earlier today, so when Autumn & I came over she got out the clothes she found (for a killer deal, by the way) for some show & tell and for the kids to try on to see if they fit.  She got these super cute jammies for Autumn & I thought they looked too small, so we tried tem on Jackson just for fun.  I even got him to pose for me and we were CRACKING UP!

IMG_9622I had to leave and go to a JustServe.org meeting at church, so Mom was an angel and took the kids to swim lessons.  I have seen these pretty purple trees all over lately, and this picture doesn’t do justice to how purple they are.  I wonder what kind of tree they are???

No comments: