CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Alohaislandlei.com Lei Review

IMG_9922 I was sent an email a few weeks ago from someone at alohaislandlei.com asking if they could send me a free lei & in return that I would “write a quick review on my blog.”  OF COURSE I said yes (after I emailed back to make sure it was legit before giving them my mailing address).  I didn’t know when it would be coming, but tonight when we got home from the store this was sitting on our doorstep!  I was worried they would be all wilted b/c it says on the box to refrigerate them & who knows how long they had been sitting on our porch in this 100 degree humid weather?

IMG_9924 We hurried and opened the box to find these 2 beautiful leis inside.  They didn’t look wilted at all from the hot temps outside.  While Autumn was carrying the box in the house (my arms were full of groceries) she kept saying that the box smelled so good.  She was right…when I opened up the box it filled the room w/ a great tropical smell.

IMG_9925 We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming to bring you this picture of the cute little bunny we saw in the backyard.  Now back to your regular Aloha channel…

IMG_9930 We ran out to the backyard to get some pics of the leis before the sun went down.  In this picture, Autumn is modeling the tuberose lei.  It was SO FRAGRANT!  I also like the elegant simplicity of the white flower b/c it would look great w/ anything.

IMG_9941 Then she wanted to try on the “pretty purple & pink one.”  It was really heavy b/c of all the purple & white orchids.  She looks a Hawaiian princess in the stunning lei.

IMG_9944 The craftsmanship on this Linohau lei was impeccable.  Each orchid was in perfect condition.

IMG_9945 I think that the back of it looks so cool!

IMG_9948They sent this card thanking us for being willing to review the leis, and included a Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamia nut!  Autumn & I both agreed that these leis were FABULOUS and that we loved them.  I liked how the instructions for how to make them last & care for them were printed right on the box.

MAHALO, Alohaislandlei.com for bringing a bit of the Aloha Spirit to our house!

1 comment:

Desperately Seeking Gina said...

What a fun review! I can't believe how grown up Autumn is looking!!

(by the way, the captcha for this is psycco-lol}