CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 27

IMG_9914 Monday ~ I got a hair cut tonight at 6:00 by Janice, and I love going to her b/c she only charges $15!  She cut it conservatively & I told her to cut off a lot more.  On the way home we saw this cool rainbow, but it was just in one spot in the cloud.  It was so cool & I’ve never seen anything like it before!

Tuesday ~ We had a super fancy dinner of grilled cheese sandwiches & tomato soup.  Papa was putting a piece of plexiglass in front of the skimmer flaps.  Autumn was “helping” him by holding the hose for the pool cleaner.  Who needs professional pool cleaners when we have these 2?

Wednesday ~ The past few days Autumn has made herself a little “nest” of blankets & pillows.  Tonight it was between the couch & TV cabinet.  I crawled in there w/ her for a little bit & we were laughing & having fun.  I went to do dishes & when I went to leave she was asleep!  So stinkin’ cute.

Thursday ~ HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! We had a great day.  We had friends over to swim, & then Autumn and I met up w/ Donna & Abby to see Monsters University in 3D.  It was a cute movie.  Then we went to Mom & Dad’s house and all went out to the baseball game.  We had tickets where we got to eat at the buffet & get all the treats & ice cream we wanted.  We had seats right on the aisle where the mascots ran up & down to the field and I tried really hard not to freak out like I usually do b/c I’m scared to death of them.  It was so neat when these disabled vets went out onto the field for the flag ceremony.  Everyone stood & clapped the whole time they came on & off the field.  We lost the game, but there were still fireworks after the game.  It was a great & patriotic day.

Thursday #2~ We had quite the mix of people over to celebrate the 4th of July.  Mom invited Pres. Wright & the people from our nail place.  I was SHOCKED that they came.  Lily & Vinh & Curt & Olivia & Binh & Danny sitting around the table.  We had steak & shrimp & no adults swam, so I got in & played w/ Annie (their little girl).  It was so much fun.

Saturday ~ Today was a perfect Saturday.  Autumn & I watched cartoons & snuggled in bed.  Then I got my nails done at 10:00 & we had penne dolcelatta for lunch & went swimming.  Once we were all water logged we came in & worked on this fun shoe puzzle.  It only took 5 hours & we watched movies as we puzzled.

Sunday ~ Autumn woke me up at 7:40 & said she had a surprise for me.  I really wanted to roll over & go back to sleep.  But I am so glad I got up.  She had written me this note & had gotten us both bowls of milk & cereal.  She even had it all cleaned up & put away!  She’s becoming so independent.

I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY Y’ALL!!!

1 comment:

Craftcherry said...

The note and breakfast are so so sweet. How wonderful that she made her note the perfect size for your album :o)