CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Cheer Uniform & Book Of Mormon Read-A-Thon

P1100390Tonight for cheer practice the told the girls to wear their new uniforms, white shoes, matching hair bows, and to bring their pom poms.  That way they can know what it feels like to practice in/with them.  Autumn was SO PROUD of herself, b/c she finally learned how to tie her shoes tonight, too!

P1100391 I love my little cheerleader!  Her top was too tight around the middle, so Mom (being the AMAZING seamstress that she is), let it out so it would fit properly.

P1100393 A cheer jump in action

P1100396 Papa wanted to get some pictures of her on his phone.  I love this shot, and I love that he & Mom are such loving and involved grandparents.  We don’t know what we’d do without them.

P1100399They took Autumn to cheer practice so I could go to Young Women’s.  We met at Sis. Lee’s house, b/c the Young Women are trying to read the Book of Mormon in 2 days.  They started at 8:00 this morning, and will start again at 8:00 tomorrow.  We listened to it on someone’s computer while we read along in our own scriptures.

We sped the reading on the computer up to 1.5 and it made me laugh at first b/c it was so fast.  But I got used to it after a few minutes.  They had people bring in food for lunch & dinner and they also had treats to snack on throughout the day.  I wish I could have been there for all of it for both days.  It was so interesting to read it so quickly…it gave us a different perspective.

2 comments:

Jennine Stalder said...

Autumn is an adorable cheerleader! With how she sport her cheerleading uniform and that sample jump, we can already see a great potential in her. The support you're giving her means a lot and would help her nurture her talents more. Best of luck to Autumn!
Jennine @ UESports.com

Unknown said...

I agree with Jennine. Autumn is really a cute little darling! She must have been rocking her outfit out while they were doing their actual cheerleading routine. I hope you get to keep the original color of the fabric, even after so many wash.

Linnie Dimmitt