CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 16, 2013

Tuck Everlasting, Cookies & Ramen Noodles

P1100411Tonight for dinner Autumn & I went to Subway & got our usual Black Forest ham footlong sandwich that we share.  We went to Mom & Dad’s house to let Emma out and eat and then we watched this movie.  I had read the book on one of my Utah trips in July, so I wanted to see how the movie was.  It stuck really closely to the book, and I liked it, especially since it has Alexis Bledel in it.  We also made a 1/2 batch of Steve’s Out Of This World cookies b/c we had a hankerin’ & “you can’t deny a hankerin’.

P1100418Mom got this Rapid Ramen Cooker for us to try, so we had to try it out tonight.  It worked great and gets a thumb up from Autumn as long as we added 3 ice cubes to it once it came out of the microwave, b/c it was too hot for her liking.  We ended up spending the night at Mom & Dad’s house in the guest room so that Nick can watch her while I go to the temple in the morning.

No comments: