CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 22, 2013

creativeLIVE With Becky Higgins Day 3

IMG_1675 The past 2 days have been great as far as California traffic is concerned.  However, today was different.  I guess the BART (train system) was down so lots more people were on the road.  It took me about an hour to go 1/2 a mile through this toll booth.  They’re funneling about 10 lanes down to 5.  But other than that, the driving hasn’t been scary or stressful at all (thank goodness).

IMG_0840 I got to the creativeLIVE studio w/ plenty of time to spare.  They had another amazing catered breakfast for us, and I’ve gotten spoiled.  I’m going to be so disappointed when I go to eat breakfast tomorrow and only have cereal!  LOL!.  Here’s a pic of that cool wall w/ all the plants on it.

IMG_0846 JKO & Jamarie (the host & hostess) were so fabulous and even sat and ate breakfast w/ us.  We had them each sign a 4x6 card for us so we can put them in our Project Life albums.  Bryan’s at the head of the table giving us our instructions for the day.

bhcl class This pic is actually from the first day (Wednesday), but Becky just posted it on her Facebook page.  This was the perspective she got to see of us when she was standing on the stage.

IMG_0854 I am SO SAD that it’s all over!!!  We gave Becky a 4x6 card w/ all of signatures on it so she can put it in HER Project Life book.  She was so appreciative and so cute about it.

IMG_0855 This is a horrible pic of me, but I don’t even care.  It was a dream come true to meet Becky in real life.  She’s just as incredible in person as she seems on her blog.  She’s completely genuine and kind and caring.

bhcl wrap Here’s our pic w/ the whole cast and crew that made it happen.  This is really a fantastic & creative group of people.

IMG_0863 After the final segment, it was time for the after party!!! They had 3 different types of nonalcoholic drinks, which I thought was nice of them since at least 4 of us don’t drink.  They had it decorated so nice and of course they had some fabulous catered food for us to enjoy.

IMG_0860We made it!  Cheers!!!

IMG_0867 They asked me if I would be willing to do a testimonial and share some of my thoughts about the instructor, the class, etc.  I LOVE it that the crew understands our crazy need for so many pics and were more than happy to help us document our experiences by taking pics for us.

IMG_0873 Denise was LIVING IT UP at the after party and even started dancing.   You can tell that the crew was loving it.  She for sure lives the breadth & width of life and you can’t help but be joyful when she’s around.  Each of these women were wonderful in their own right and I’m so glad that we bonded so quickly in such a short amount of time.

IMG_0876 Becky came and got us and said she had some free product to send home w/ us if we wanted it.  Um, HECK YEAH!!!  So, she had us line up like it was Christmas morning and she told us to come in and pretend like it was Black Friday and to be crazy b/c she was going to film it and put it on Facebook & Twitter just for fun.

IMG_0877 Here we are watching it on her phone afterwards.  It was SUPER FUNNY & we had such a good time doing it.

IMG_0883 We weren’t being greedy and actually put everything back and split it up fairly w/ people taking what they wanted.  I didn’t take a whole lot b/c I already have a lot of the stuff, plus I didn’t have a lot of extra room in my suitcase.  But, it was SUPER GENEROUS of her to share so much product w/ us.  It really was like Christmas morning!

IMG_0890 I love that she just plopped down on the floor and took time in between packing up all her stuff to talk to us and sign some books people brought.  We got her to sign each of our 4x6 cards as well to put in our Project Life books.

IMG_0893 We had to get one last pic of JKO’s crazy socks (the black & white puzzle piece looking ones).  While we were doing that a bunch of people in the crew walked by and showed off their crazy socks too!  It’s such a hipster place to work.  LOL!

IMG_1681After all that incredible fun, I decided to end my trip in the best way possible.  I went and did an endowment session at the Oakland temple.  This temple is HUGE compared to the Dallas temple.  When we walked into the endowment room I audibly gasped b/c it was massive.  I felt like I was in a movie theater.  But what I love is that no matter which temple I go to, it’s all the same ordinances and covenants.  It felt so peaceful and wonderful there.

IMG_1676 Deb texted me this pic saying that the kids were having a blast during Friday movie night.  I’m so glad that she takes pics and texts them to me.  She gets it!

I’m so sad that I have to leave tomorrow.  I got back to Hazel’s house at 10:30, showered, packed my suitcase, and finally went to bed at 1:30 am!!!

1 comment:

ShanaM said...

Very cool !!
I just watched part of the CreativeLive thing and thought I would pop over. Looks like you had funfun