CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Snuggling With My Baby

IMG_1704 This morning Autumn & I got up and came home so we could get ready for 9:00 church.  I was making a quick breakfast and Autumn went and laid down on the living room floor and complained about her tummy hurting again.  We had a few minutes before we had to leave, so I told her to come snuggle w/ me on the couch.  I could just tell the she wasn’t feeling well, so we stayed home from church.  We both got in out of church clothes and into comfy clothes.  We got in my bed and snuggled and watched a Barbie movie she had picked out.  That’s a “just in case” throw up bowl in the bed w/ us.  Luckily she didn’t have to use it.  I ended up falling asleep for 2 hours b/c of all the traveling and lack of sleep from being in Cali this week.

IMG_1705 We went over to Mom & Dad’s house to make some lunch for Nick and to use the internet.  Autumn wanted to climb up on my lap just like she did yesterday and we watched The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe.  I knew Autumn was still not feeling well when she just had Ritz crackers for dinner.  Poor thing!  It was a super lazy and laid back Sunday, which is just what the doctor ordered for both of us.

No comments: