CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 30, 2013

Adam Jay & Princess Diaries

IMG_0880Work was super slow today!  I love pics that Mom texted me of Adam Jay.  This cute moustache binky is from Nate & Riannon.

IMG_0883 Mom said this is the face that he always makes.  His eyebrows are furrowed & he sucks on his bottom lip.  This is a cute hat that Great Aunt Sandy knit for him.  I wish I could be there to sniff the top of his head and munch on those cute chubby cheeks.

IMG_2152We went over to Mom & Dad’s and had dinner with Dad, and then had Family Home Evening.  We talked about The Second Coming and then had ice cream for our refreshments.  We had an hour before Autumn’s bedtime, so we hung out on my bed & watched “Princess Diaries” on the Disney Channel.  I’m so glad she’s mine!

No comments: