CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Beautiful Christmas Dress & Downton Abbey Season 4

IMG_1163 I was able to get some cute pictures of Autumn in her Christmas dress after church today.  I love that it’s full length, and that I got it for a super good deal ($8.50) at our favorite kid’s consignment store.

IMG_1166 Such beautiful & sparkly eyes!

IMG_1169Mama & Daughter pic

IMG_2200Not much happened today.  I bore my testimony in sacrament meeting, we went over to Mom & Dad’s after church, and then tonight I got Autumn to bed and watched the first episode of Season 4 of Downton Abbey on PBS.  I’ve already seen all of Season 4, but that first one was back in September, so it’s fun to watch it again.  I drank my hot chocolate in this teacup just to be fancy & feel British.

No comments: