CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 6, 2014

Scaredy Cats

woodsman Yesterday when we went over to Papa & Mimi’s, Autumn wanted to watch Scooby Doo.  So, I put it on for her and got busy making lunch.  Well, last night she wouldn’t go in her room by herself and she woke up crying in the middle of the night.  I asked her what was wrong & she said she was scared of “The Woodsman.”  I had no idea what she was talking about, but she told me he was the bad guy on Scooby Doo.

prof cdhrt At first I wanted to be really annoyed w/ her and tell her to just go back to sleep.  But then I remembered that I used to be so scared of the bad guy on “Care Bears: The Land Without Feelings.”  I already blogged about how I was scared of the Child Catcher on Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

drk hrt   Then as I thought about it more, I realized I was scared of Dark Heart on Care Bears Movie II: A New Generation.  When I was little, he’s what I used to think Satan was like.

jdg dm
Not to mention Judge Doom from Who Framed Roger Rabbit where he goes all crazy at the end & his face melts off!!!

wud The worst of all though, is Wait Until Dark when the guy opens the fridge door & jumps across the room.  I still to this day have to turn on lights when I walk in the house b/c of this movie that I saw well over 10 years ago.  So, I guess Autumn comes by her being scared rightfully & I’m a big scaredy cat myself.

Once I got her calmed down & back into bed, i went over to Christine’s when Nick got home.  We were so excited to all be together again after a long hiatus.  She got engaged & we’re all so super happy for her.  We were late starting the Bachelor b/c we had so much to get caught up on.  We were there until 12:30 am!!!

No comments: