CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Football Fun

IMG_1291 I’ve been trying to be better about having Nick take a picture of Autumn & I together while we’re all spiffied up.  It’s helped that we’ve had some great weather the past few Sundays.  I think it will be fun to go back & compile all the pics I have of Autumn & I into a fast slideshow to see how we’ve changed over the years.

IMG_1295 I had to get a shot of Autumn in her adorable red dress that she got from Papa & Mimi for her birthday.  You can’t tell, but the whole bottom part is glittery.  I feel bad for whoever sat in our church bench after us, b/c they will have red glitter everywhere.  I didn’t know it was going to be such a messy dress!  It’s so beautiful in person!

IMG_1297 After we changed clothes, we went over to Mom & Dad’s for a football party.  We helped Mom peel the eggs for deviled eggs, and they were boogers to peel!  Sometimes they peel so easily and other times it takes 1/2 the egg w/ the shell.  So frustrating.  Of course Dad had to have on his Denver Broncos hat to show who he was supporting.

IMG_1299 The Berrett’s came over to eat dinner w/ us (roast, carrots, potatoes, gravy & a salad).  Here they’re all yelling, “hip, hip, hooray!” for Mom b/c she made such a great meal.  I know I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again … there’s nothing quite like having the table full of good food & surrounded by family & friends.  It’s one of life’s greatest blessings, and we’re fortunate enough to experience it often!

IMG_1300 I missed part of the first game b/c Autumn wanted me to come and snuggle w/ her and watch Disney Jr in Papa & Mimi’s room after I did the dishes.  I think I took a little nap, which was WONDERFUL!  Landon brought this Seattle Seahawks shirt for Autumn to wear for good luck.  He was so happy that they won!

IMG_1301We kept teasing Britt all night about wearing a cardigan, and when Lori went and snuggled w/ him in the recliner we said, “it must be the cardigan.”  LOL!

P1110475I left to go to a BYD (Bishop’s Youth Discussion) at 7:00, and it was really good.  I really didn’t want to go, but am glad I made myself do it.  It was very spiritually uplifting.  I had to snap a pic on my way out of all the shoes in the foyer.  I was really tempted to put them all into one big pile, but then I decided that wasn’t very nice so I just left them where they were.  It was a great weekend, and I’m sad it’s already over.  Why do the weekends have to go by so fast?

No comments: