CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Temple, Oil Change & Haircuts

IMG_2216Mom came & picked me up this morning so we could go to the temple together & she brought me one of her famous homemade breakfast sandwiches.  We made it to the 7:30 session, and it’s always so wonderful to be in the temple w/ her.  We grabbed some $1 McDonald’s breakfast stuff for Nick & Autumn, and then she dropped me off.  Autumn & I went and got the oil changed in the car & we also had to get our front brake pads replaced & a brake fluid flush.  It was an EXPENSIVE little trip!!!

IMG_2218Autumn must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, b/c she was ROTTEN while we waited on the car.  We came home & I made her go straight to her room & lay down.  She was asleep within 3 minutes.  I got busy cleaning up the house.  I started some laundry, cleared off the kitchen counter  (why is it so hard to keep it clear of clutter???), read the Sunday School lesson for tomorrow, etc.  She finally woke up & we went to get our haircut by Janice at 12:30.  She just trimmed Autumn’s hair to make it lay better after Mom blunt cut it for Locks of Love back in September.  This is the first professional haircut Autumn’s ever had.  Then I got 2 inches cut off my hair.  We went over to Mom & Dad’s and went w/ Mom up to our nail place so Autumn could have her eyebrows waxed.  They were crazy out of control again.  We also picked up a huge box of spring rolls from Olivia (our nail guy’s wife).  After all that fun, we walked next door to the kid’s consignment store.  We were looking for long sleeved clothes for Baby Adam b/c all the clothes Lexie has in his size are summer clothes.  We found some great deals & they were 60% off b/c they were winter clothes!!!

P1110462We came home & watched the Seahawks game w/ the Berrett’s.  Landon’s a huge Seahawks fan & the Berrett’s don’t have TV, so they came over here to watch it.  I ended up taking a snooze on the couch b/c I was so tired from staying up late & getting up early.  Mom & Dad got snazzied up to go to Dad’s work party.  We had to get a picture of them before they left, just like we do every year.  I just love them so incredibly much & am so thankful that Heavenly Father sent me to them!!!  Autumn & I just hung out and watched TV and then came home & watched Anne of Green Gables where Gil goes off to war.  I had taped it off of BYU tv back in the day, so it was super grainy but we didn’t care.  We finally went to bed at 10:30, but Autumn had a hard time falling asleep b/c she had taken a 3 hour nap.  It was a fun day, and I’m looking forward to tomorrow even though it’s going to be a long day.

No comments: