CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Free Lunch 2 Days In A Row

IMG_2400 The past 2 days at work have been busy, and I didn’t bring anything for lunch.  I was going to go get something, but my boss said he was running out to grab some lunch anyways, and offered to get me something.  I tried giving him my card to pay for it, but he said it was his treat!  So, I got 2 free lunches in a row.  It was this chopped brisket sandwich w/ a yummy buttery bun & BBQ sauce & potato salad.  It sure hit the spot, and I’m thankful to my boss for doing that for me.

IMG_2404Tonight when we got over to Mom & Dad’s, Mom had 16 Activity Days girls over at the house!  This picture shows just a few of them.  They were making thank you cards w/ candy.  It was a crazy mad house, and then at 6:00 all the Moms came to pick up their girls.  It was pure chaos for 3 minutes, and then all of a sudden the house was super quiet and still once they were gone.  We had lasagna, garlic bread, and salad for dinner.

I had to eat and run to make it to Young Women’s on time.  Tonight we had the sister missionaries join us and we split up into 2 groups to practice the first discussion for the mini missions this weekend.  I got to be involved w/ those 2 years ago and LOVED it.  I’m really looking forward to doing that again this year even though it’s a big time commitment to be away from Autumn.

I gave the Sister missionaries a ride home and then rushed over to the $1 Store w/ 10 minutes to spare before they close.  Autumn wanted me to get some gum balls to give to her teacher since it’s her teacher’s birthday tomorrow.  She has the little gum ball machine that Autumn gave her for Christmas, but it’s out of gum balls.  Autumn also told me she wants to give her teacher $1 from her own money!  Autumn also made sure to let me know that we needed to include a lot of tissue paper in the birthday bag b/c her teacher loves tissue paper.  She’s so thoughtful.

No comments: