CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 10, 2014

Belated Birthday Presents

A few good things happened today.  First of all, my boss bought us lunch in the office.  I got my favorite adobo spicy panini w/ sweet potato fries from Market Street.  Then I called Mom at 5:00 like I usually do to see what the plan is.  She said she didn’t have anything planned and asked me what we should have.  I suggested soup, b/c she makes the yummiest soup.  Plus, it has been cold & dreary all day and soup just sounded good.  I stopped by Wally World to get some bread to go w/ the soup.  It was so delicious and completely hit the spot.  After dinner we watched our recorded episodes of Modern Family & The Big Bang Theory.  SO FUNNY!

IMG_1333 Tonight when we got home, there was a package waiting for Autumn on the porch.  It was from Jason & Nicole & the girls as a belated birthday.

IMG_1337 There was a cute card & this adorable heart shirt.  It will be perfect for Valentine’s Day.

IMG_1338 I think she likes the shoes … what do you think?
I have to mention here that she lost her 2 lateral teeth (the ones on either side of the big front ones on top) this week, so her front teeth look even bigger than usual.

IMG_1340These hot pink skinny jeans were super cute.  She wanted to try them on to figure out what shirt to wear w/ them for school tomorrow.  However, we discovered that she couldn’t get them up past her thighs!  She is not overweight by any means, but she’s just built curvy so we’ll have to trade them in for a size (or two) bigger.

No comments: