CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 28, 2014

Best Friday Night Date

IMG_2456 I was more of a stinker this morning that Autumn was due to lack of sleep from all the lice fun last night.  I felt completely worn out and defeated and ready to cry at the drop of the hat.  I guess I’m allowed to have rough patches every once in a while, right?  Luckily, I didn’t cry and the day got better.  We amazingly left the house on time and Autumn wasn’t late to school.  This was the beautiful sunrise that greeted us on the way to school.  It was like a “God wink” that I sorely needed.

IMG_2458 Lexie texted us this pic of Jackson after he finished his nutella sandwich.  This made a very stressful Friday at work so much more bearable.  He’s such a cutie!!!

IMG_2459 I let Autumn pick if she wanted to go over to Mom & Dad’s for dinner or if she wanted to come home.  She picked home, so we found a frozen Totino’s pizza & tater tots and pink sauce that we made for dinner.  I posted this on Facebook, “How this wild and crazy single Mom spend her Friday night … pizza picnic in the living room watching Happy Feet with the best date ever!!!”  This is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night & beats going out partying or clubbing anytime.

IMG_2461Once I got her to bed, I kept doing loads of laundry and had a hankerin’ to watch The Other Side Of Heaven.  I just LOVE Feki.  I also blogged while watching it b/c I’m so behind (a week) on blogging.  I’ve been keeping up w/ the pics, but I haven’t done the journaling.  I’ve kind of been in a blogging slump, which naturally happens when you’ve been blogging almost every day since 2006!!!  I’m still going to keep doing it b/c it’s so important to me, but I just haven’t been posting every day.  So hopefully I’ll be back to my regularly scheduled programming blogging soon.

No comments: