CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Congratulations, Christine!!!

IMG_2295Autumn & I got up early this morning so we could have some breakfast & be over to the Decker’s by 9:00.  I left here there w/ Kylie, and we went and picked up Melanie & went down to the temple.  Christine got sealed to Jeff Hughes in the Dallas Temple today at 10:00.  We are all so happy for her and that she’s found someone who treats her well and loves her.  Mom & Dad were there too, which was fun to sit by them in the temple & sealing room.  It made me especially happy, b/c I remember Christine calling me to take her to her lawyer’s to file for divorce 6 years ago.  We’ve been through a lot together and seeing her happiness and how far she’s come gives me hope.

We came back, I got Autumn, and we stopped and got McDonald’s for lunch.  Mom was upstairs quilting, so we went upstairs and had lunch together in her craft room.  Autumn was being a stinker and wouldn’t smile for the picture.  I left to go get my nails done at 1:00 and then when I was done, Mom had me stop by WalMart to get a few things we need for our Super Bowl party tomorrow.  When I got home, we walked across the street to Curt & Mary’s for Christine’s reception.  The place was PACKED so we just grabbed some wedding cake (it was so good that we took a 2nd piece home w/ us), said hi to a few friends we don’t get to see very often, and then walked back home.

IMG_2299 By this time it was already 4:30!  The day went by so quickly.  We just relaxed and watched some TV, and then Autumn & I ran to WalMart to get our own groceries that had to be refrigerated, which is why I didn’t get them while I was at WalMart earlier for Mom.  Plus, I had ordered some pictures for my Project LIfe spread that we needed to get.  On the way home we stopped & filled up w/ gas b/c it was only $2.87 a gallon!  We’re hoping that we’ll wake up in the morning to news that Nate & Riannon are new parents, b/c Nate said Riannon started having some contractions today!!!

No comments: