CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dangerous Cookie Discovery

IMG_2444Today was much better than yesterday as far as Autumn’s concerned.  I had a Single Adult meeting at the church at 7:30, so Mom & Dad came over to watch Autumn while I went.  The meeting felt like everyone was out of sync tonight.  We had a hard time coming up w/ topics & speakers for our next few firesides.  We finally got it figured out and I was glad when the meeting was over.

On the way home I had to get some groceries at the store, b/c we were out of almost everything (eggs, milk, bread, etc).  One thing we DIDN’T need, but that I came home w/ anyways were these cookies.  They’re like the Girl Scout’s Samoa cookies except these were just $1.88!  This is a very dangerous discovery.

No comments: