CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 7, 2014

Fridge & Family

 photo 3 I’m so jealous that Mom & Dad are getting to spend time w/ family in Utah.  I’m thrilled they get to do this every year, but I wish I could go w/ them.  I think it’s so neat that Dad & Wes & Stacy still go skiing together like they did when they were little.

IMG_2337Since it was Friday night & Autumn was really good for me this week, we decided to treat ourselves to our favorite Italian restaurant.  We split this chicken scarparella & just enjoyed sitting and talking.  We even got her reading homework done so that we could spend the rest of the evening doing fun things.

IMG_2338We came home & just played and vegged out and watched TV.  Once I got her to bed, I got the cleaning but and decided it was time to clean off the front of the fridge.  I am kicking myself for not taking a “before” picture, but just imagine that this fridge was COVERED in papers and notes and magnets.  It’s surprising how much better this makes me feel every time I see the fridge.  Who knew such a simple thing could make such a huge difference?  After that, I had the hankerin’ to watch Notting Hill, so I did.  It’s such a cute/funny movie.

photo 1Tonight Mom & Dad got together over at Grandpa Johnson’s house w/ a lot of the Johnson side of the family.  They are in BIG TROUBLE for not taking more pictures, but I’ll gladly take whatever I can get.  I just love how rough & gruff & tough Uncle Todd looks, but he’s a teddy bear and would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.  I’m thankful to have such great extended family on both sides.

No comments: