CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 3, 2014

Waking Up at O’ Dark Hundred & Happy 86th Birthday Grandpa Johnson

IMG_2314 I woke up at 4:30 am this morning so I could be over to Mom & Dad’s at 4:45.  I drove them out to the airport so they could catch their 7:00 flight to Utah.  I wish I could go w/ them in their suitcase!  I made it home at 6:20 and went straight to bed and got 20 minutes of sleep before I had to get up for the day.  Mom texted me this teasing picture around lunch time.  I LOVE Cafe Rio & hope they enjoyed it double for me.

IMG_2316 Tonight for dinner Autumn & I went to Chipotle & shared a burrito bowl.  Then she did her reading homework so that when we came home we could just relax and have fun.  We had time to play a few rousing rounds of this Sofia the First game she got for Christmas, and even watch a little TV before bed.

IMG_2318 Mary called and said to come outside b/c she had some of Christine’s wedding cake to drop off for me.  I LOVED Christine’s cake & was giddy to have another piece of it.  I totally thought of Truvy’s line from Steel Magnolias, “I’ll have sweet dreams w/ this under my pillow tonight.”  When Nick got home at 9:30, I went over to Karri’s to watch The Bachelor w/ her & Melanie.  I was so tired from being up so early that I got a headache, but it was worth it to be w/ the girls.


gjohnson bday Today is Grandpa Johnson’s 86th birthday!  He’s in Georgia visiting Rett & Darcy.  I’m glad they made a fuss for his birthday.

No comments: