CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 17, 2014

Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream vs. Blue Bell

P1110557 I haven’t printed my pictures for my Project Life album in about 3 weeks, so I got them printed today and then Autumn & I went to pick them up tonight.  This is the beautiful sunset that greeted us when we came out of the store!

P1110559 We decided to be adventurous and chase the sunset.  There’s still a few open fields around town that don’t have homes or businesses, and those are the best places to see the sunset.

IMG_2657We decided to try a few new products that we’ve seen on commercials.  These mint chocolate chip cookies were a huge disappointment.  I’d go so far as to say they weren’t even good at all.  The Ben & Jerry's ice cream was ok, but I'd much rather have Blue Bell.  Although, I do have to say that I really liked the idea of having a core of yumminess in the middle.  I really liked having that small core of caramel in the middle. I could eat around it and just enjoy the ice cream or I could "kick it up a notch" and get a spoonful with the caramel. The Ben & Jerry’s was $3.88 for a just a pint vs $4.97 for a half gallon of Blue Bell. Blue Bell for the win every time!!

We didn’t do much for St. Patrick’s Day today other than we both wore green.  I wore a green & white shamrock scarf from the $1 store & my green shamrock earrings.  Autumn wore her green shamrock shirt & a cute green hat/bow.

No comments: