CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Chillin’ After Church

IMG_2642 Today after church Autumn paid her tithing.  She’d gotten some money at Christmas, for her birthday, and from the tooth fairy.  I was so proud of my little love bug.

IMG_2647 Instead of having Nick take our pic for us like we usually do, we just took a selfie in the car b/c it was cold outside.

IMG_2648 We went over to Mom & Dad’s house and had Sunday dinner w/ Dad.  Then we pretty much spent the rest of the evening like this … watching TV and playing games on the laptop (I blogged).  After busy weekdays, it’s nice to just veg out on the weekend and rest up before another week starts.

IMG_2650 Has anyone ever tried this?  We LOVE it at our house b/c it’s so refreshing and good.  However, I can’t find it in stores anymore! :(  I guess I’ll have to try some other flavors and hope they’ll be as good, but I highly doubt they’ll be the same.

awives reunionOnce I got Autumn into bed tonight, I watched the Army Wives reunion show.  I loved watching it when it was on, and was so sad when it ended.  It was fun to see the actors together again & hear their thoughts about the show and what it was like filming it together.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

Sundays are such a great to refresh and relax before the crazy of the new week! Hope you have a good one!